Yesterday, Adam and I took a nice day trip to Niagara Falls. It was a wonderful day to go because the temperature was nice and the sky was sunny. We enjoyed the drive up there and began our adventures on the American side. Here are a few pics:

On the American side, there is this elevator that takes you down 18 stories toa lower area of the falls. Anyways, there was tons of seagulls all over the place down there. I definitly got pooped on...a lot! My entire left leg was covered in bird poop! Adam, only got one little drop on his shirt sleeve. I was not very happy about it, and I have not idea how Adam managed to escape getting pooped on more. Look at all the birds!!!
The American side was nice, but they view on the Canadian side was much better! We were debating about crossing the border because we were getting low on cash (there are a lot of toll roads), and Adam didn't want to spend any more money. So, we decided to go, but we parked FOREVER away so that we wouldn't have to pay for parking. I personally, would have paid for parking because my feet were so sore. We had already been walking all morning on the American side and we had to go uphill on the Canadian side to get back to our car. I definitly gave myself a foot soak when I got home! :) 

9 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. We spent Thanksgiving in Niagara Falls and it was freezing. I am glad the weather was better for you.
WHEW! Glad the weather is shaping up over there--we have wanted to go!
You are SO good--Isn't it awful to walk so much when you're pregnant!?!? I would have made Brandon find an ATM and parked close. :) You look so great!! And I am totally inspired now to make the trip! :)
What fun! I have always wanted to see the falls. Not really a hop skip and a jump for us here in Utah. And I do think I'd avoid the pooping part of it.
I'm so jealous, when can we go. We'll have to make a trip one time when I'm up there. Let's just stay away from the birds, yuck.
Too cool! Looks absolutely amazing there... minus the birds. lol. That belly of yours is lookin amazing too! Cant wait to see what she looks like. Congrats!
Oh, p.s. Kalib is now 18 months. ;)
I am glad that you guys had a chance to get away. It looks like you had some fun. Matt was wanting to go. Maybe we should try for this summer. Oh and I hope you made Adam rub your feet that night. He had better get used to it that is all he is going to be looking at here in a few years!LOL j/k
Looks like you guys had tons of fun (minus the bird poop all over you.) Love the pics! You are quite the cute prego lady!!!
I remember going to Niagara Falls when Adam was only 4 years old. We had a blast.
I am glad that y'all have time to make such wonderful memories and get away from it all!!
Love y'all!
Post a Comment