Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Calling All Moms...Conclusion

Thanks to everyone who shared their opinion about the carrier/carseat ponderings. Everyone recommended the carrier, so the carrier it is! To be honest, I was leaning in that direction. It's just that I find them very difficult to carry around. The convertable carseats are so big though and seem uncomfortable for the baby to ride in when they're so little. I am convinced though, the carrier it is. I just need to get more arm strength anyways!

4 comments:

Mother Goose said...

We are now shopping for a convertable carseat. They can get so expensive!

Laura said...

I know! I don't know how you feel about buying used things, but there are a lot of convertable car seats on ebay. You may want to see what you can find on there.

Audrey said...

The carriers can be a pain to carry around...I never really got good at it. I'm a weenie.

Rachel Holloway said...

WAY TO GO! I think you will be SO glad...