Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby Bump - 22 Weeks

So, some people who live in far away places have been asking to see my baby bump. Here it is...

The truth is, I haven't had much of a baby bump to show off before now! I'm so happy that I'm finally starting to look pregnant and not like I'm just gaining weight (a thought of many of my employees at work).

12 comments:

Caralee said...

You look really cute Lara. We are so happy for you guys.

Karlene said...

Love that bulge, just wish I were there to share it with you. You look cute.

Jodi said...

How exciting!! Congrats on having a Baby girl.

Amber said...

awwwww... so cute!!! You look beautiful in those pictures by the way... hot MAMA!!!

Cassie said...

How fun! Yeah I will be happy when it looks like I am gaining weight for a legitimate reason also.

Kim said...

Cute, cute, cute! I asked your mom just the other day if you were showing yet. And apparently you are!!

Randee Mecham said...

Hey I just posted a picture on my blog of my stomach too! You're either super small, or you're about to grow a lot in the next 7 weeks cause my stomach looks huge compared to you!!

Brittany and Marcin said...

you look great!

Anonymous said...

You look cute. Congrats by the way on having a girl! So exciting!

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

You look so cute! You will make the cutest pregnant mama!! Seeing how cute you look makes me have fond memories of being pregnant...but then I remember that I did not look cute like you do!

Rachel Holloway said...

You definitely are SO adorable! Get ready for a big growth spurt! :)

Karen Nelson said...

I looked in the mirror in my bathroom and decided to turn so I had the same profile you have in the picture....and can you believe it, I look more pregnant that yo do. Gee.......
You look just darling! I love your cute baby belly. Wish I could be there to feel you wee babe move around! That was my favorite part of being pregnant!