Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Little Mulberry Park

My four-year-old brother, Dallen (aka Dito) has been so excited to take me to Little Mulberry Park since he found out Adam and I were coming to Georgia. We decided to go and play one evening.
Dito doing what he does best...play!

I think the weight is a little unbalanced..

I decided to have a go at it myself!

Dallen was also really excited for me to meet their new dog, Sheila. She came to the park too and Daddy took her for a walk while we played on the playground. Growing up, my family frequently visited the park. It definitly made me feel back at home hanging out at Little Mulberry Park.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Laura, looks as though you and Adam are still children at heart. Soon enough you two will be spending a lot of time at the park with your little one. I sure wish I was closer to you all. Have really missed you all. Your's and your mom's blog help keep me in touch.