Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blue Willow Inn

For Adam's Spring Break, we took a trip down to Georgia to visit my family. We enjoyed spending time with the family. We tried to spend as much time as we could outside because it was warm and sunny! Two things we rarely experience during the Cleveland winters.
One of the days Adam and I went with my parents to Social Circle, Georgia where we enjoyed some Old Southern Cooking at the Blue Willow Inn. It's an old antebellum restaurant and the food was delish! They had the best biscuits I've ever eaten...perfectly flakey and buttery! Yum!













As you can see, there are flowers in the background and greenery everywhere! We definitly have missed the beautiful scenery.











It was so fun spending the day with my parents. Their conversations kept making me laugh because they sound like the family's conversation at the dinner table in While You Were Sleeping. Nothing they say really relates to what the other one said, except for maybe one or two words!

5 comments:

Karlene said...

So when are you coming back for some more of our sunny weather and good biscuits? It's suppose to hit 72 degrees tomorrow. Yum!

Jodi said...

It is always nice to go HOME isn't it. Hopefully the warmer weather will make its way to Cleveland SOON.

Sarah said...

I am glad you guys had fun. Matt was talking to Adam the other day and I asked about your trip. He said it was fun but he got sick.
=c( Poor guy. I LOVE your family pictures too by the way. And one of your brothers really looks like your dad! WOW. You have a cute family! Your little brother is adorable I love the one of your mom and him.

Brittany and Marcin said...

How fun! I wish we could have gone somewhere warm! I'm sick of this snow!

The Waters family said...

Oh the sun.....you guys were so lucky to enjoy that!!! We were here shoveling snow for 3 LONG hours!! no fun