Monday, March 24, 2008

Going Private

I have decided that it is time to make my blog private. I will make the change April 1st. If you would like to continue reading, please leave your email.

28 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am guessing you read my blog--what a serious debate this has been! I would love to stay a reader of yours though!
hollowayfam@yahoo.com

Mary Kendall said...

we love keeping up with you guys!!
Here is our e-mail Marykend@gmail.com

Amber said...

I wonder if I should do this... hmmm... Anywho, my e-mail is amber.patty@gmail.com

Cassie said...

churst1228@hotmail.com; and Jonny's is Jonnycool25@yahoo.com. I have thought about doing this too

The Waters family said...

davalwat@gmail.com

Audrey said...

audrey.clayton@gmail.com

Sarah said...

My e-mail is sarahbeccabritt@hotmail.com...how do you change it to private? Sorry I am still sort of new at this.

Jodi said...

count me in
wrightbabea@hotmail.com

Laura said...

Sarah - To make your blog private, you go into your settings, then permission. Select that only people you choose can view the blog. This makes it so people have to sign in before they can view your blog. If this doesn't make sense, call me and I'll show you how to do it if you want to.

Merde said...

my address is
721.rankin@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading!

Kim said...

Laura you had better count me in, you do want to stay my favorite neice don't you? Just love reading your blog keeps me close to family. I'm sure you know my email because your the one who set it up for me, but just in case you forgot k.martinez2008@gmail.com

Randee Mecham said...

randeemecham@gmail.com

Melissa said...

laprincesse03@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Guess you better put the mom and dad on your list:

ctmhfam7@sbcglobal.net and danelson1975@sbcglobal.net

E said...

eed514@aol.com

Mother Goose said...

I love reading your blog!
ashlynhurst@gmail.com

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

laurenfiala@hotmail.com
I think I will make ours private too!!

Aubrey said...

aubrey06@gmail.com

Heidi said...

I LOVE hearing how you are doing! I have my own blog now too, kreitlein.blogspot.com

my e-mail is hlkreitlein@bellsouth.net

Sharyn Bertasso said...

I keep having the same debate about our blog. Here is my email: sharynbertasso@gmail.com

Brittany and Marcin said...

bvaclaw@gmail.com

Karlene said...

Lita Lue. You know I'm in and I think you already have my address, you even have it memorized, right?

Charlissa said...

My email is nel06009@byui.edu

Cool Runnings said...

michaelhurst2@gmail.com
ashlynhurst@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Laura add me to your list so I can keep in touch. chris.hunsaker@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

stephanie.c.woolf@gmail.com

stephanie said...

how are you guys doing? Ours is sillietwig@gmail.com!

Rachel Holloway said...

I'M HERE!!!