Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm concerned for my children!!!

When I first met Adam, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. When I started dating Adam, I thought I had found my prince. When I married Adam, he turned back into a frog...and I am VERY concerned about the effects it will have on our children!!!! It gets worse...this runs on my side of the family too!
Only it's much more severe on my side...
Okay, maybe it's just as bad on Adam's side!
Hopefully it just runs in boys, and I'll pray for girls!!!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

LOL! I could have warned you but I really wanted you for a sister in law! I totally know how you feel though

Anonymous said...

Where can I get one of those purple hats? I need one for work.

Karen Nelson said...

It IS a Nelson thing! All my boys have those tendencies...as you can tell by the last comment, so does my husband! You don't see me asking for one do you???
Cute Adam...very cute!!

The Waters family said...

That is SO cute! I have to tell you, I voted for girl because I have 4 siblings, all are having a baby April, May and June and they are all GIRLS!!!!

Karlene said...

Sorry honey, men are just boys in big bodies and they never seem to grow up. You have to admit, Adam is pretty cute with his little purple hat. Does everyone know that he also cross stitches????

Marcus and Jamie Yetter said...

I really needed a laugh! Thanks!