Friday, March 14, 2008

Carro de Boi


Dario and Josh (the ones being strangled by Adam) are my 18-year-old brothers. They are getting ready to go on their missions, and this is the last time Adam and I will see them before they leave for two years. They turn 19 in April and have sent in their papers!

For a last hoo-rah, we took them to aBrazilian Grill! This place is the BEST! The boys had never been to one of these types of restaurants and lets just say that they absolutly loved it! The meat there is so tender and flavorful. It was so fun to watch them eat. Every time Josh would try a new type of meat, his face would melt into this "I could die now and be content" look. It was fun to chat with Dario and Josh about their plans for the future.


1 comment:

Karlene said...

I know the boys loved this day and will always cherish the memory. They had their interview with the stake president today and so hopefully we'll have a calling for them soon.