Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spending time with Daddy

Daddy hasn't been so busy this month.  We are trying to take advantage of every moment he's around.  The nice weather we had last week was great for going out and exploring with him.

Charlotte has been his little shadow.  I can always find these two together if Daddy is home.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

That last picture is too cute!

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Oh my gosh- her laptop? That is so cute

Emily and Seth said...

Love the pics! Especially the last one!! I am so glad Adam has been home more this month.

Jodi said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how grown up they look. I am glad you are all doing well. We miss you!!

Sarah said...

We understand how important spending time with Daddy is. We spent the evening with Matt just the other day. It was so nice. I am glad that Adam has been home more. I know you are enjoying the extra time. We miss all of you!

Karen said...

Just like everyone else, I love that last picture. Charlotte sure loves her daddy!!! And the pic of you holding their hands is just darling!
Miss you all so much!