Sunday, October 23, 2011

Patterson's Farm

This past Monday we went to a little family festival at Patterson's farm that runs through the autumn season.  They have all sorts of fun things for the kids to do there, and the kids loved it.  We just love this season in Ohio!
Jonas loved this little bike track!  He actually enjoyed pretty much eveything because we were outside.  He loves anything outdoors.  All day long he brings me his shoes to let me know he wants to go out.  It's going to be a long winter with him.



These last two pictures crack me up.  I think they best capture what our life is usually like...Jonas putting up a fight about what we want him to do, Charlotte always off in her own little land, I'm never completely ready, and Adam trying to fit into our activities despite his busy work schedule.  Oh, these are good times.



7 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

so so so cute! I feel ya with the husband and a busy work schedule. I barely hang in there with one child so I admire you doing it with two. Your kids are so so so cute!

Rachel Holloway said...

OH MAN, all these pics of Patterson Farms. I MISS that place. So glad you were able to squeeze in an afternoon of fun--residency is sure busy, isn't it!?

Josh Zuluaga said...

I love the pics Laura that looks like it was a lot of fun!

Brit said...

i love your little family! i just pray i get to meet these two cute angels one day! (:
ps- you are still looking as beautiful as ever

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

Hailey asked, "Can I play?" "I want to do that." Looks really fun. If we go outside right now then we end up donating a pint of blood to the local mosquito population

Randee Mecham said...

haha those last pictures are great! Looks like it was a fun time.

Also your kids are so adorable. Really I mean it, they are so cute!