Charlotte's confusion and then hesitant shock cracks me up every time! I think her reaction to my trying to open the card again in this next video is even funnier. I get the same result every time I try to open it.
Well Aunt Lippy, at least she likes the dancing monkey on the front! :)
9 comments:
LOL! I love it. She is so cute.
hahah so funny!! I was just showing Sharlie all of Charlotte's video and she LOVED them!
Oh that was so great! I laughed out loud here at work and thank heavens...no one is here but me. But, I will have to show it to everyone.
You know that pony tail on top of her head is considerably longer than it was when you came to visit us!
She is an absolute doll!
Ahhhhh! I love her!!
How cute! Can't believe she is going to be a year old. You know she was the topic of conversation alot while your mom was here visiting. But then I think her Grandma has every right to brag, she's a doll Laura.
Awww...I love all of her expressions. I love how she won't let you open it. LOL I can't believe she is going to be a year old.
THAT is sooo cute! I love hwo she won't open it. :) What a cutie!!! I too can't believe she will be a year old. HOLY MOLY!
That is so funny! She has the best facial expressions...what a cutie!
LOL! I love how she keeps looking at you in the second one like...Uh mom are you sure about this? Wish we could be there today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE! We love you!
Post a Comment