Thursday, August 6, 2009

1 Year Ago...

at this time I was one hour-ish away from holding my precious baby girl! What an exciting and joyful time. There really is nothing better than a new baby. I've been browsing through all the old photos wondering what happened to my baby?(Our first picture as a little family. Please ignore my swollen face. At the time, I hadn't realized just how much water I had retained.)

(Look at that face? I cooked that little burrito baby, thank you!)

Alas, Adam is right in the middle of mid-terms so 1st year celebrations have been put on hold until Saturday. I will update her "one-ness" then! Until then, I am going to bury myself in baby pictures and hold my toddler (as much as she'll let me).

6 comments:

emily said...

What a beautiful, sweet baby.

And also, if that's what you look like when you retain water...I'm exceptionally jealous. That's better than I look without.

Cassie said...

*Sniff Sniff* Why do they grow up so fast? She is such a sweetheart though. I cant wait to see her one year old blog.

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Charlotte! She has grown up so much in a year. I love the video of her in the bath. How cute!

stephanie said...

Happy Birthday to Charlotte! Time does go by so so fast! She is adorable!!

Candi said...

she is so cute! The funny thing I was thinking is that she still has that cute face, the one it looks so innocent, like she didn't do it.

Karlene said...

Your little burrito baby has grown into a full coarse of Macho Nachos, full of spice and kick and delicious flavors....I never tire of looking at her and watching her blossom. She has so much personality and charm. Love her tons.