Charlotte just learned how to shake her head "no" on Saturday. We have been over encouraging her to do this so we could get a video.
I think we may have created an unintentional Pavlov effect. This morning Charlotte started playing with some wires and when Adam told her "no," she shook her head!
I was just watching this for the 3000th time and I have to reply again. Can you see the intelligence in her eyes? I can! She is a very gifted child...brilliant. Mark my words! She learns very quickly. Beauty, Brains...watch out Dad!
Ha!! We are so dealing with this right now. Every time I ask Hannah ANYTHING she says "No". Even if it's "would you like a cookie?", I still get a no! Maddening!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
How darling is she! So pretty and so happy!
She loves audiences too it looks like.
She is so cute! I think maybe someday that no thing will become a problem. Most of the toddlers I know, their favorite word is no.
Ahh, it reminds me of my Dar. Sniff, they grow up way too fast. I'm so glad you're sharing these moments with us.
I was just watching this for the 3000th time and I have to reply again.
Can you see the intelligence in her eyes? I can! She is a very gifted child...brilliant. Mark my words! She learns very quickly.
Beauty, Brains...watch out Dad!
Ha!! We are so dealing with this right now. Every time I ask Hannah ANYTHING she says "No". Even if it's "would you like a cookie?", I still get a no! Maddening!!!!!!!!!
This is too cute. Jack and Gracie watched it too and said, "she's so cute." Let's have them over again.
Post a Comment