Thursday, April 30, 2009

Are You Sure It's Okay to Crawl on This Floor?

For some reason Charlotte HATES to crawl on linoleum. If Adam and I are in the kitchen, she'll crawl across the carpet toward the kitchen, but once she gets to the linoleum she just sits on the edge of the carpet trying to figure out how to get to us without touching the linoleum. Sometimes, I set her down on the kitchen floor so I can do something. Here is what she does:For her, the less of her body that is touching the floor, the better. It makes me laugh because she tries to crawl this way, but can't get anywhere. Silly girl!

15 comments:

Em T said...

Kudos, Charlotte. I wouldn't want to crawl on linoleum either.

Amber said...

That is so funny!!! I remember when Grace did that, haha! :)

Mother Goose said...

She is adorable!

Karen Nelson said...

Adam crawled just like this almost all the time.
She looks so cute and girlie!

Gina Shumway said...

Your baby is the absolute cutest baby EVER! Seriously! She is adorable!

Cassie said...

LOL...so funny!

Lara said...

This cracks me up! Jack was like that with grass. too cute.

beckee said...

Cute-she is going to be walking before you know it!

ed and brooke said...

No need to let the jam cool before putting it in the freezer. You don't need to worry about letting it cool before you put it in the jars either unless the jars are plastic. Most jam jars are glass so you shouldn't have to worry about it. If you buy glass jam jars, you have to boil the lid so that it will adhere to glass. The package the jars come in will explain how to make it though. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

I can't believe she is crawling. Time flies! I remember Ellie doing that too. Before ya know it, she will be walking!

Karen Nelson said...

No, not walking yet. I need to see her crawling first. She is coming the end of June. Try to get her to wait. Remind her that she is still a baby.

Laura said...

Maybe I'll be able to convince her to start walking WHILE she's in Texas...
I don't know how convinced she'll be though. She loves learning how to use this new body she has.

Karlene said...

She is so full of personality. I'm dying for a Charlotte fix, can you ship her my way??

The Frasers said...

SO CUTE!

Seth and Emily said...

Oh, she is sooo adorable! and so big! I swear she will be in college next time we see her! I really hope Adam and Seth play softball together this summer. Maybe then we can see eachother almost every week! Wouldn't that be wonderful!?