Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snowbear

For some reason Adam has a soft spot for the warm little animal outfits they sell for babies. Since Charlotte was born, he always gravitates toward them whenever we go to a clothing store. One weekend in October Old Navy was having a sale, and so we bought this pink bear one. It looked SO big when we bought it, and we couldn't imagine her ever fitting in it. With all this snow we've been getting, I decided to pull it out and sadly enough...it fits. They grow way too fast.
On a brighter side...It was so fun to take Charlotte out in the snow. She doesn't really understand yet, but she looked so darn cute as our little Snowbear!

6 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

How cute is she! She looks like she was having fun too. What a shock to leave here with 70+ degree weather and go home to piles of snow and freezing temps! Come back anytime. Although today it is 50 and cold (to me).

Rachel Holloway said...

so, so, so cute!! Those are simply precious--and I would say the bear attire was well worth the cost. :)

Charlissa said...

Cute outfit Adam did a good job with the animal thing. She is adorable!

Karlene said...

Yes, I am smiling from ear to ear, she is so "beary" cute. She's the cutest snowbear I've ever seen. Daddy looks pretty proud too. Give them both hugs for me.

Candi said...

she is the cutest pink snow bear I have ever seen! I love it

Lara said...

Oh, that is so sweet! I love that outfit! Good pick Adam!