The other day I was at the mall, and Charlotte made this growling noise you'll hear in the video the entire time we were there. She then made the same noise when I went to Walmart on another day. She is just so noisy when I go to the store. Her crazy personality cracks me up! I wasn't going to put this video up since I just posted a video, but my mom really wanted to see it.
9 comments:
avery did that all the time as well. it's so wierd, i think they are trying to find their voice. she's so cute!
She has the cutest little monster voice. Love it!
Hailey is starting to do the growling thing too. She was doing it all the time while I was there this past weekend. It is so cute.
Charlotte is adorable. I think she has grown since I last saw her!!
I know I already posted once but I have so much fun watching this several times a day. Some people are probably thinking...get a life... but this is my life. Love her so much. Give her kisses and hugs for me.
That growl is so cute! I am sure she gets lots of adoring looks at the store.
Oh my I watched this again and I thought,... aww I miss my little monkey.... I miss Laura and Adam too!
wow. that's adorable.
Hey Laura! that little charlotte keeps getting cuter! and they just get louder and louder and LOUDER the older they get! so fun!
Oh my goodness! Is it any possible for her to get any cuter?! Somehow she probably will still manage to get cuter and cuter! I loved all the posts! I've been so behind! I so agree with you with so many things: I love big families, dates really do remind yourself how much you're in loved, and most importantly, Cleveland really does stink when it comes to Mexican food!
Post a Comment