Thursday, January 8, 2009

Two Years and A "First" Date

Adam and I celebrated our two year anniversary in Houston. My mother-in-love (I love my in-laws), offered to watch Charlotte so that we could go out on a date. What bliss! It had been so long since Adam and I had been out on a date without Charlotte, and it was fun to feel like we did when we were dating. We went on a double date with Cassie and Jonny who were celebrating their three year anniversary a day early (yes, we were married one day shy of being a year apart. My apologies to Adam's parents who had to do two Christmas weddings in two years).We went to dinner at a yummy Mexican restaurant (at my request because you cannot find delish, let alone decent, Mexican food in Cleveland). After we went and played Uno bowling. We got a lot of laughs.

It was a great date! I am so happy that after two years of marriage I'm able to have a strong love for my husband, and have a crush on him at the same time!

4 comments:

beckee said...

Uno bowling? Explain how that works-it sounds fun...

Charlissa said...

I can't wait until I have someone I can take on dates with all y'all! I'm jealous that y'all had so much fun! But then again I got to have fun with the babies... Congrats on 2 years.

Karen Nelson said...

Thanks for going out! I loved babysitting! I got to give baths to both babies! Put Johnson Baby Lotion on them...they smelled so yummy. And cuddle for hours!

Christina! said...

ohmygosh that looks like so much fun!