A while back Cassie made a tutu for Hailey. It was so darling I had her teach me how to make them. We made Charlotte and Hailey tutus and then took pictures of them, and it was so fun!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, love the caption on the whispering picture! Who was the cleaver one to come up with that. You should send that in for some type of baby contest, it's a classic.
My poor baby does have chubby thighs!!! Those pics are so cute! Did you enhance the colors on some of them? That was so fun. I love them! We miss you guys (even if you do call my daughter fat)
BTW Cassie-your baby is skinny-very skinny in comparison to my baby-the Young Women in our ward call her thunder thighs-seriously! My baby is a chubster!
(I am not too worried though cause all my babies were chubbs-they all thinned out when they started crawling and walking.)
ADORABLE. I love it. I was sd I missed the photoshoot. Blast that work.... I'm glad there were so many cute pictures. And I agree that these should be sent in for some kind of baby contest type thing, or at least Bonnie Hunt, and jsut change the caption to something about watching Bonnie or somoething like that.
11 comments:
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, love the caption on the whispering picture! Who was the cleaver one to come up with that. You should send that in for some type of baby contest, it's a classic.
awww... she looks so adorable in her tutu!
My poor baby does have chubby thighs!!! Those pics are so cute! Did you enhance the colors on some of them? That was so fun. I love them! We miss you guys (even if you do call my daughter fat)
So So CUTE!!! Cassie is going to have to teach me how to make a tutu for Kindle!
BTW Cassie-your baby is skinny-very skinny in comparison to my baby-the Young Women in our ward call her thunder thighs-seriously! My baby is a chubster!
(I am not too worried though cause all my babies were chubbs-they all thinned out when they started crawling and walking.)
So adorable!! You got some great pics!
ADORABLE. I love it. I was sd I missed the photoshoot. Blast that work.... I'm glad there were so many cute pictures. And I agree that these should be sent in for some kind of baby contest type thing, or at least Bonnie Hunt, and jsut change the caption to something about watching Bonnie or somoething like that.
Oh, those are beautiful. Charlotte is absolutely gorgeous. Being in primary, I don't get to see her!
This is a proud, proud moment!
Those are my grandbabies!
What adorable little babies-how fun. I love the pictures.
Okay, these pictures are fantastic! I am going to have to call Cassie and have her help me make one of these tutus!
Post a Comment