Just a little video of Charlotte. She is becoming more and more ticklish. I sound pretty dumb in this video so just ignore my voice and pay attention to my baby.
that's so cute! i was playing it and avery came running over to me to see what was going on. i put her in front of the computer and she started smiling and laughing!
I love it! Similar to the comment above, Chess was watching the video on my lap, and just smiled and giggled watching Charlotte. Being a mom is so fun!
A baby's laughter is music to my ears. I love it when it fills the air, but it's even better coming from my grand baby. Thanks for sharing her sweet laughter with all of us. Keep sending more.
7 comments:
that's so cute! i was playing it and avery came running over to me to see what was going on. i put her in front of the computer and she started smiling and laughing!
Her laughter is so contagious! We all love to watch it over and over again.
I love it! Similar to the comment above, Chess was watching the video on my lap, and just smiled and giggled watching Charlotte. Being a mom is so fun!
A baby's laughter is music to my ears. I love it when it fills the air, but it's even better coming from my grand baby. Thanks for sharing her sweet laughter with all of us. Keep sending more.
This is so cute! Charlotte has the cutest little laugh and it totally made me giggle!
Dallen wanted me to tell you "Laura, Charlotte's laugh was funny."
What's better than a baby laugh? I can't think of anything more refreshing or lovely. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment