Saturday, November 1, 2008

Back to the Future

When my dad was here, a picture was taken that reminded me of one of my baby photos. Here is the picture of my dad and Charlotte:I don't think it even occured to him that 21 years earlier he had posed with me the same way:
It seems like some things never change!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! Your dad almost looks the same. He has aged very well. You and Charlotte look a lot alike too. It is fun to look back at baby pictures.

Amber said...

That is so cute!!!

Karen Nelson said...

I knew Charlotte looked a lot like Laura, but now I can see a lot more of Adam in her too after comparing the two photos.
Awesome pics!

Hayley said...

Wow- I agree- your dad has not aged a bit! What cute pictures! It was great seeing you last night- your little family is beautiful!

Mary Kendall said...

Thats a precious photo, one to cherish!

Heidi said...

Wow, how neat to have both photos!!!

Steph & James said...

That is so cool, and look how much little Charlie (as your dad says..) looks like you! so cute!

Seth and Emily said...

I love those pictures! That is an amazing resemblance, and your Dad doesn't look much older at all!

beckee said...

I love that you have th old one to put up the comparison! That is awesome!