That should be great fun
Count ten of your blessings
Begin with number one.
Count to number ten
Then tag four others,
You can tag your friends,
Sisters, children or mothers.
My ten blessings:
1. My Savior, Jesus Christ
2. My husband. He's perfect for me. But more importantly, he's a total stud!
3. My baby girl, Charlotte. Nothing makes me happier than being a mom!
4. My parents. I wouldn't be who I am today without them.
5. Adam's parents. I have two reasons for this. The first is that I think they did a great job raising Adam. The second is that I get along with them wonderfully. I'm so glad that I get to be excited when I visit the in-laws!
6. My big brown fuzzy blanket. It's the blanket that leaves all other blankets behind. I feel like a little kid again with the way I drag it around with me from room to room. Don't judge...if you had this blanket, you'd do the same thing.
7. Hot showers
8. Music
9. The internet...so much knowledge right at my fingertips!
10. My home. It may be a small, simple place, but it's my little refuge from the world.
I tag Cassie, Amber, Beckee and Emily W.
Just copy the poem above to your blog and add your ten blessings below the poem.
2 comments:
Love the "stud" picture. You are so lucky to have such a man :) We sure love him, yep, he's a keeper.
I am so happy you love your brown blanket! I will post my ten blessings soon. This is a good tag
Post a Comment