Charlotte decided this week that she now wants to sleep like this: She hated to be swaddled when she was first born, so it took me quite a few rounds of trial and error before I figured out what she wanted. For being so small and young, she sure knows what she wants and will do whatever she can to get it!
Isn't that funny how they know just what they want?! Jackson hated this position after about a month. Then I tried it on him again at 4 months and he sleeps so much better now. She is such a doll and I love that beautiful red dress!
7 comments:
I'm so glad she's sleeping better! I love this pic, she looks so sweet!!!
She is a girl who knows what she wants. That is very good. And she is so darling laying there. I love all the pics of her you post.
Hmmm, she sounds kind of like her mama. I could just eat her up. She looks so snug and cute there and more beautiful each day.
Can I have a side of frijoles with that? :) SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
My babies all loved to be burrito babies too! She looks so sweet and peaceful in this picture.
Isn't that funny how they know just what they want?! Jackson hated this position after about a month. Then I tried it on him again at 4 months and he sleeps so much better now. She is such a doll and I love that beautiful red dress!
Sometimes I wish someone would wrap me up like that to sleep! It looks so warm and cozy
Post a Comment