My friend Ashley's family had a tradition of making cookies every Sunday. They would eat most of the cookie dough and then bake up the rest of it. I always thought this sounded so fun. Adam doesn't really enjoy baking cookies, and Charlotte is too young to help so I am trying to come up with my own Sunday tradition. Does your family have any Sunday traditions?
There is a recent addition to my life that adds joy to Sundays: Charlotte. I LOVE getting her ready for church on Sundays. I just think she looks like such a little lady in her dresses. 
This is one of my favorite dresses. I bought it for Christmas, but it's too darling for me to wait until December for her to wear it. This picture brings me so much joy...her happiness, innocence, and beauty all remind me of Sunday. These are the attributes of the day that I love.
8 comments:
I love Sundays too. Growing up we would always have tacos for lunch after church. I like your idea for making cookies and Matt would really love that idea! LOL Maybe we should give it a try. Oh and by the way, I really love Charlotte's dress! Red is a really beautiful color on her. Little girls are so fun aren't they? =c)
Sundays are by far my favorite, too.
We take a nap and a walk every Sunday, then play games and eat popcorn.
Fast Sundays we have family testimony meeting, and that has been a HUGE blessing to us, especially as our children get older.
We also have a primary song/hymn sing along, and always have Sabbath music playing in the background.
Hope this helps.
Hey! I meant to email you earlier!! Go to www.picturepaloosa.blogspot.com for more pics!
YEAH FOR SUNDAYS!!!
I love that dress! Jonny and I acutally almost bought that exact dress with a little white sweater like a week ago, but we decided not to cause we had already gotten enough clothes at the time. So cute on her!
I only have one question....can I play dress-up with Charlotte when you bring her for the holidays? It's been A LOT of years since I had a little baby girl to dress :) You know she's wearing my favorite color. She's a girl after my own heart.
Love ya both.
Ahh she is getting so big! I love her dress. On sundays we play games in the evening after dinner. It's a good way to spend time together.
Okay, wow. How do you get her to be so smiley all the time!? She's so beautiful.
I love Sundays too. They mean so much too me, my soul gets so excited and eager to learn and live spiritual.
by the way her dress is so adorable, red looks so good on her.
Post a Comment