This Friday our ward had a Halloween party. I tried to make Charlotte a cute spider costume, but then realized my costume making talent is ZIP! In last minute desperation, Adam and I put this "Daddy's Little Devil" onsie on Charlotte. Adam thought it'd be funny to give her little devil horns. So, I got to use my hair styling talent (okay, so it doesn't require as much skill as costume making) to make her hair look like a little devil.
Who knew a devil could be so cute...

10 comments:
Oh, it was so funny...I loved it!
You know, I have a picture of you when you were little like Charlotte and you look like you had the little devious devil in your eye. So, what can I say, like mother, like daughter. I'll show you when you come for your visit.
She is the cutest little devil I have ever seen in my life!
Don't worry about making costumes, just shop thrift stores.
that's too funny! that is a pretty amazing talent :)
Laura,
This is Charlotte is so cute! I love the little outfit!
She looks so adorable!!! :)
how cute!! she is getting so big!
So cute! What a cleaver idea!
She is a very cute little devil. I love it. She is such a sweet baby Laura!
That is adorable and so funny!
Post a Comment