Monday, March 31, 2008

Can Hardly Wait

Remember the excitement of Christmas Eve as a child? Well, that is what I'm feeling right now, and I haven't felt like this in so long! Tomorrow Adam and I will find out whether we're having a boy or girl, and I am so excited that I don't know whether or not I'll be able to sleep tonight. I really didn't think that I would get so excited about this, but I can hardly wait!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Laura, am so excited for you and Adam. Sure wish your mom could be there with you. I was with Ceresa both times she had her ultra sound done, and it's amazing. Bet I hear from your mom before you get the results posted. Oh and by the way just talked to Ceresa, she tried to get to you blog before today. Wants to keep reading you blog page, so she asked me to give you her e-mail ceresa@emerytelcom.net Love ya!

Amber said...

Just remember... you have to call me first, THEN your family! :) Okay fine, you can call me SECOND! :P

Karlene said...

Lita, This is much, much better than Christmas eve and if you think this is exciting wait until you hold that baby in your arms and know that it belongs to you eternally. Children truly are the greatest gift God can give us. Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow, I'll have my cell phone on me ALL day. Hugs and best wishes.

stephanie said...

Oh that is so fun! I still remember the day we found out we were having a boy! Anyways...let us know what it is! Im excited for you:)

Brittany and Marcin said...

AHHH!!! That is really exciting. I can't wait to hear from you and see what you're having too!!!