Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've had a birthday...shout hooray!

Yesterday was my 21st birthday! Adam got me a new table cloth, place mats, napkins, plates, bowls, and cups for my birthday. When I got home from work he had the table set with the new stuff, and it looked really good. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it! He made us tacos for dinner and then we had cake.






Also, Adam got us Wicked tickets for my birthday. We are going on the 15th of this month, and I am SO excited! I love musicals and have wanted to see this one since it came out. Thanks honey for a great birthday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would leave something about your birthday so I could wish ya a happy one! A day late, but all the same to ya:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH LOVE!!!!

Karlene said...

Josh is here with me and says "Happy Birthday you old fart". You're so lucky to have a great hubby, what a great gift giver. Remind him that my birthday is in October like his!!!!
Love ya more than birthdays.

Rachel Holloway said...

HOPE YOU GOT MY BIRTHDAY WISHES ON FACEBOOK! We were thinking of you! What a wonderful birthday surprise your husband left! :) You look SO beautiful in those pictures!

Kim said...

Happy Belated Birthday to my FAVORITE niece! Sound like you had a great day. And you will have many, many more. Love you!

Karen Nelson said...

I love that your cake and your shirt match so well! I probably noticed because they are PINK!!
I am SO happy you had a great birthday! I hope our gift has arrived by now. If you like them you will have to take pics so we can see them on you.
We love you....

Jodi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a great day. Have fun at Wicked.

Carolyn said...

Happy 21! Now you're a legal adult. Congratulations on the new baby. That's wonderful news. Also, thanks for keeping your promise and sending me a Christmas card. I was bad this year. Didn't send out one card. I got pneumonia in January and was sick most of the month. Boy am I glad it's February. Enjoy Wicked. Lucky you. Tell Adam hi for me.

Spencer Alldredge said...

Happy Belated Birthday Laura! Have fun at Wicked; Matt and Lara are going the same night for her birthday. My mom will be in Cleveland this week so you'll have to meet her.

Spencer Alldredge said...

That was from me not Spencer.

Caralee