What is your husband's name?
Daniel Adam Nelson
How long have you been together?
1 year and ten months - I feel like we've always been together though
How long did you date?
Eight months
Who eats more?
Adam
Who said I love you first?
Adam did...twice! The first time was probably two weeks after we started dating (he's lucky I didn't take off because that was a little intense for me at that point) and then after four months (He was a brave soul to put it all out on the line again).
Who is taller?
Adam is!
Who has more speeding tickets?
I don't think either of us have speeding tickets. I don't speed, and Adam doesn't get caught! :)
Who is smarter?
Depends on how you define smart. I'm smarter when it comes to interpreting literature and the arts. Adam is much better at science and math. He's a nerd.
Who is more sensitive?
That's an easy one, me. Adam is pretty sensitive to my sensitivity if that counts for anything.
When there is a fight, who usually wins?
I do, unless it has to do with whether or not we get rid of cable. He won't bend when it come to ESPN.
Who does the laundry?
We both do for the most part. He's a good helper!
Who does the dishes?
Usually Adam, unless he makes dinner. If he makes dinner, I do the dishes.
Who sleeps on the right?
Adam. It's not really a matter of sides though...I just have to be by the alarm clock and that happens to reside on the left side of the bed.
Who pays the bills?
I do. I kind of like the paper work.
Who mows the lawn?
We don't have to mow the lawn.
Who cooks dinner?
I try to. Since I got pregnant it's been a lot harder. We're trying to break the eating out cycle.
Who drives when you are together?
Always Adam...I hate driving!
Who is more stubborn?
I am...I get if from my dad
Who kissed whom first?
That depends on who you ask. I say Adam kissed me first, but he says I sealed the deal...he only came 90% and I came the other 10%, thus me kissing him first. I don't know about that!
Who asked who out first?
Adam asked me out first. He called four other girls before me to see if they could go, but none of them answered the phone. He obviously didn't know what was good for him! :)
Who proposed?
Adam did, on his 26th birthday. His birthday present to himself was a fiance! While he was opening presents, he passed one over to me after opening it and said, "I don't think this is for me." Inside was a cowboy hat, roses, a plate of chocolate chip cookies and a little box. (Side story: when I was 16 I told my mom that the first guy who showed up at my door wearing a cowboy hat and holding a plate of chocolate chip cookies would be the man I'd marry.) He put the cowboy hat on, got down on one knee and popped the question.
Who has more siblings?
Neither of us, we're both the oldest of five!
I tag Carolyn Hunsaker, Karlene Zuluaga, Kim Martinez, Cassie Hurst, Brittany Vaclaw and anyone else who wants to do it!
3 comments:
Okay, tag I'm it. I'll get on it right away. Fun post!
Okay, I played the tag game. Read all about it on my blog.
haha I love the cowboy hat and plate of cookies!!
Post a Comment