Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun Friday, Sunny Saturday, and Simple Sunday

I decided I've give a quick recap of this weekend. All in all, it was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time.

On Friday evening Adam and I went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with some of our friends. I ordered ONE burrito...it turned out to be so big that I ate it for dinner that night, lunch the next day, AND it was Adam's lunch too on Saturday. Honestly, it had to be the size of four burritos in one. I don't think this picture even does it justice. It was delicious though!

After dinner Adam and I went and saw Wicked!!! It was just as good as I expected it to be. I was very much amused at Adam's comment after the show (which he enjoyed by the way). He said, "There were a lot of young people there. Mostly everyone there was around our age." I replied, "Yeah, why did you say that?" He responded, "Well, I just thought that only old people went to musicals..." WHAT?!?!? I honestly don't know where he came up with that crazy idea! I love that silly guy.


Saturday was great because the sun was shining from the moment I awoke and the sky was blue. This wonderful phenomenon, that rarely happens during Cleveland winters, lasted all day!!!! Adam and I took a walk at one of the metro parks and it felt great to breath the fresh air.


Sunday, I made biscuits and gravy for breakfast and roast for dinner. This is amazing because I don't cook too often now that I'm working. We're lucky if I make one meal a day, but two?!?!?! Church was really nice, and I got a lot out of the talks. I also got to teach my wonderful CTR 8 class! They make me so happy every Sunday because they are so willing to learn and share about the gospel.

4 comments:

Karlene said...

I'm so glad you had a great weekend. For your sake I hope we have some real sunny days when your in Georgia visiting.
Dallen is here he wants to tell you "Come to my birthday, give me a present and I hope that you can stay."

Dallenj(he just typed his name by himself)

Karlene said...

I'm so glad you had a great weekend. For your sake I hope we have some real sunny days when your in Georgia visiting.
Dallen is here he wants to tell you "Come to my birthday, give me a present and I hope that you can stay."

Dallenj(he just typed his name by himself)

Rachel Holloway said...

I am SO glad you had a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to see Wicked, and your seeing it already made me even MORE excited!

Caralee said...

It sounds like it was a great weekend. I'm glad that it was so refreshing for you. I only have 2 months left until baby #2- I can't believe how the pregnancy has flown...it will be that way for you too.