It's amazing to me how different C and J are. They most definitely came with their own personalities. Here are a couple of videos showing some of Jonas's quirks and tendencies. He is mostly a really happy and content baby, but when something doesn't go the way he wants...he's not shy about letting us know he's heartbroken.
Also, he's done this weird stiffening of his arms since he was itty bitty. We had to get it on video because it's so "Jonas."
6 comments:
haha Jonas cracks me up! His sad little cry was hilarious/heart breaking. Such a cute little kids!
Love those kids! We're so glad you're staying in Cleveland! And I find Adam's evil villain laugh hilarious.
P.S. I can't wait for Friday!!!! I hope we have weather like today!
I am going to miss you and your family. Jonas is so sweet and adorable. I love his stiff arms. LOL
This is adorable! His laugh is wonderful. :) It's so funny that he starts crying when he stops and then laughs again when he continues.
I love those smiles and giggles! Y'all are such a great family!
Post a Comment