Saturday, May 14, 2011

"You Keep Using that Word.

I don't think it means what you think it means."
                                     ~The Princess Bride

The other evening when I was giving Charlotte a bath I pulled out some soap.  She didn't want me to wash her off and she said, "You can't wash me off.  It's too adorable when you do that."

Then this morning I was trying to convince her that she wanted fruit salad for breakfast.  Her response, "I don't like salad.  It's too adorable for me."
Hmmm...I think she's too adorable. period.

6 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

Yes she is and so so soon I get to see her and get lots of kisses.

Sarah said...

LOL! She is adorable!

Karlene said...

Wouldn't you say that Miss Charlotte is just "too adorable" for words? Love that munchkin.

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

That's so cute!

Tien Frogget said...

That's so cute!!

Alison said...

I love stuff like that. Gotta keep writing it down so we don't forget!