Ants have taken over my home. Yesterday I chose to retaliate with my favorite weapon...Terro Ant Killer. It's always taken care of the job. Plus, I love watching them drink to their death.
It's the closest I think I'll ever come to feeling like a villian. Wait #1: Ants to be dead.
Jonas spiked a fever of 102 yesterday. The poor little guy was miserable and could hardly stay awake. He wailed when he was awake. We spent most of the day like this:
I took him to the doctor in the afternoon. Turns out he has a tooth coming in...I had no idea they could get that high of a fever from teething. Charlotte was a pleasant teether. Not this guy. He was up from 12:30 to 4:45 this morning. I am beat. Wait #2: Tooth to come in...please hurry so I can sleep again.
My first nephew is scheduled to be born today. Unfortunately his parents reside in Houston so I won't get to meet him in person yet. Wait #3: Birth and pictures of Baby Boy Hurst!
4 comments:
I kind of laughed outloud at your "drink to their death" statement- its funny picturing your battle with the ants. Hope Jonas teeths quickly!
I hear you on the teething.. Luke's had "symptoms" for 6+ months now.. Still NOTHING. It's so miserable.
PS.. I would LOVE your Mom's recipe for the reese's cake. It looks divine!! elisabethlynnwilliams(at)gmail(dot)com
Your little guy looks miserable. Thank goodness he has good parents to hold him till he's all better. I wouldn't mind having a "Mita" turn to hold him...but I guess that will just have to wait a while.
Wait #1 - I am with you. I love to drown bugs in bugspray and leave them under a cup for Dan when he comes home...He is such a Knight in Shining Armor!
Wait #2 - Poor little sweetie! I wish I could have been there to take Jonas during the night so you could sleep and we could rock and sing.
Wait #3 - Emmett is here and is so darling! I will try to hurry pics along. He looks quite a bit like Hailey did when she was born.
Post a Comment