Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sibs

I just can't get over how much Charlotte loves this little guy.  I hope that as they grow up she continues to adore him and that he reciprocates that adoration.  I like to imagine that they'll be best of friend and always have each other's back.

2 comments:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Oh their so cute! And look so happy! I can't wait until Johnny can play more with Caity, right now its a lot of "Caity please don't lay on Johnny" or "Caity your too big for Johnny's lap" or...you get the idea.

Karen Nelson said...

Wow! What a great way to start my day. This picture of these two smiling angels just filled me with such happiness. Oh how I want to hold and love them! Thanks so much for posting this!!! Give them Mimi hugs and kisses please! And tell them I love them so much!