Monday, March 14, 2011

Staying

Well it's now official!  We found out today that our family will be making Cleveland home for another three years while Adam does his residency at St. Vincent Charity Hospital.  We are thrilled to have been placed with this program!  We love our friends that we've made here in Ohio and the beautiful Cleveland summers.  As for the winters....well, I told Adam we're moving to a place with a garage.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yay! Very exciting! We'll miss you guys though! :( Oh and Yes I think you deserve a garage!!! :)

Rachel Holloway said...

It really is exciting! I love it here and think there are so many awesome things to take advantage of!! YAY for you guys!!

Sarah said...

Yay! I am so glad that this time has finally come for all of us. We made it! I definitely think you deserve a house with a garage and a backyard. We will miss you guys but will keep in touch for sure!

Gerber Family said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys and so happy you guys are staying!