Jonas is now 4 months old. I haven't been the best at documenting his growth and development on here (I hear that's normal for all the children that come after the 1st). Our little man is still super chill and easy going. He's eating a little cereal now and sleeps from 8:30pm to 6:30am.
He can lift his head and roll from side to side. He's been working on grabbing his feet and putting them in his mouth. He'll reach out and try to grab toys that we place in front of him and sometimes has success.
Yesterday he figured out how to suck on his bottom lip and hum. He's a bit obsessed with it and does it all day long. It makes for a pretty cute facial expression.
Charlotte still loves him and only had a small bout of jealousy when Adam came back after an externship. I'm pretty sure that if he keeps growing the way he is, he's going to pass up Charlotte in a couple years. He's 17 lbs. and 27 inches long.




7 comments:
he's such a cutie! I can't believe he is sleeping so well!!! You lucked out BIG TIME!
I love big babies! Colton was 17 pounds at Jonas' age but has slowed down since. He is such a cutie!
I love the last picture. You've got some super cute kids!
Your children are so beautiful! That last picture of them together is priceless!
Man, I'm the lucky one...I get to enjoy your babies every day.
Yay! You updated! Jonas is getting so big (literally). I love the last picture too. You have the sweetest kids. I sure miss my sweet Charlotte. I hope she remembers me. I will have to try and win Jonas over when you get back.
I believe it! My little brother has passed me up! He is 6 feet tall. I am 5 ft 4 inches. :)
Post a Comment