Monday, January 10, 2011
Playing in Winter
This morning it snowed in Georgia. We got about seven inches. Since we've been visiting the lovely South, Charlotte hasn't really played in the snow yet this winter, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't remember it from last year. When she saw it this morning she said, "I want to make a snowman and play out in the winter." I think she thinks winter and snow are the same thing. So, she got all bundled up in her clothing that isn't at all appropriate for snow. The poor girl now thinks that plastic bags inside her shoes turn them into boots.
And playing in "the winter" just wouldn't be complete without some hot chocolate to warm her up after coming inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Laura! That is the cutest thing EVER! Snow is Winter! Love it!
Charlotte is so adorable! And so is sweet little Jonas! Post more pictures!!!
I never would have thought to put plastic bags inside shoes to help keep the water/snow out! You are so smart!
We miss you! It would be so fun to get together again! Our girls would have a blast together!
I love the baggies in the shoes idea. I would have never thought of that. I am glad she got to play in "the winter".
Oh my goodness! i absolutely LOVE Charlotte's coat. adorable! :)
~Kristie
Now that you've been snowed in for three days are you going to do a new blog post? Man, talk about cabin fever.
I miss you guys! I wish Hailey and Charlotte could have played in the snow together.
Post a Comment