Monday, November 8, 2010

Blessed

Jonas has become our little holiday baby.  He was born on Labor Day and due to the craziness of Adam's fourth year of podiatry school, the only day we had available to bless him was Halloween.  It was a beautiful day and a beautiful blessing.  I am so grateful for my little family, and I'm especially grateful that my husband holds the priesthood.  Adam blessed him in my parent's ward in Georgia, and so my whole family was able to be there for it.  It was kind of a big deal for me since Dario and Josh were on their missions when Charlotte was blessed, and Nathan doesn't go to church with us anymore.  He came for the blessing, but had to leave before we took pictures. Having him there was a blessing.  Unfortunately, Adam's family wasn't able to make it out for the blessing.  We missed having them there, but we are looking forward to seeing them very soon!

 My lovely family.
 My dad, Dario, Josh and Adam stood in the circle.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy smokes! Jonas is getting so big. I love all the pictures. You guys all look great!

Jodi said...

Sounds like the perfect day. Your family is beautiful. Miss you!

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh, he's SO cute! Wish you guys were here so he and Annie could become best buds:) James said that Adam told him he weighs 17lbs???? IS that really true?? I don't think I believe it! But if it is, maybe I should save all those 2 T clothes I have down there for you! At the rate he's growing he'll probably be wearing them by Christmas:)

Love ya!
Tara

Hayley said...

Wow I'm way behind! Jonas is here and what a stud! Even with a buzz cut :)- so funny, I made the mistake of buzzing Reid's hair and Keith was so upset with me...oops. Yes, it does grow back. I loved looking back at all your great posts and cute pictures- what a happy couple months for you guys- CONGRATS!

Carolyn said...

What a cute family Laura...I so wish I could meet those beautiful children of yours. Can't believe you have 2 kids now.

Sarah Coyne said...

Gorgeous pics! I'm glad the blessing went so well.

pakiboy said...

Great Family
paki21.blogspot.com