This year Charlotte wanted to be Tinkerbell for Halloween. So, we took off with a Peter Pan theme...Captain Hook, Tiger Lily, Tink and Peter Pan.
We were running late to the trunk-or-treat so this is the only picture I got of my parents in their costumes. It's the first time they've dressed up[ since they've been married. Aren't they cute?
You guys look great! I love the costumes. You did a great job on them! You have such fun parents. I think it is neat that they dressed up too. It looks like you guys had a blast!
4 comments:
Cute costumes! I especially LOVE Charlotte's shoes. So fun!
Cute! Love the costumes!
You guys look great! I love the costumes. You did a great job on them! You have such fun parents. I think it is neat that they dressed up too. It looks like you guys had a blast!
So fun! It took a ton of work just to get Hailey to leave he costume on this year
Post a Comment