So, our Charlotte turned two yesterday. I cannot believe that she's been a part of our lives for the past two years. At times it seems that these years have flown by, yet I feel she's always been a part of my life. We had a pretty quiet birthday celebration this year at home. It was fun though because she finally "got it" this year. Mimi sent her some wrapped presents about a week before her birthday, and I had them sitting on top of the dryer. Every time I did laundry Charlotte would see them sitting up there and squeal, "My birthday party!!"
Adam has been waiting all summer for her birthday to come along so that we could get her a tricycle. She was pretty excited about it.
It was a little funny, but she was more excited about the food than her presents. I made her chicken and rice for dinner because it's her favorite and afterward we had some cupcakes.
8 comments:
Seriously she is such a doll! Happy Birthday beautiful charlotte! you are growing so fast! hope it was a good day for you and Adam too!
Happy birthday Charlotte! She is the cutest thing, and looks like she is in heaven with that cupcake!
Happy Birthday! She is beautiful! I can't believe your baby is 2.
My little beauty! She's getting so big and don't worry she'll learn to tear into those presents soon enough. Give her a big squeeze from Mita.
Happy birthday, Charlotte! You're a beautiful girl, and we love you. You'll be a delightful big sister!
Charlotte is 2. Happy Birthday! It's amazing how fast it's flown by.
Happy Birthday my Charlotte! I love the tricycle you guys got for her. We will have to go bike riding one day. It looks like she had a very special day.
SO SO CUTE! Happy Birthday! Don't they just grow up too fast?
Post a Comment