So here I am...down to the last month of pregnancy #2. A few people (who don't live in Ohio) have asked for an updated pregnancy picture. Here I am, catering to their demands in all my 36 weeks glory. This pregnancy has been far more enjoyable than the one with Charlotte.
Things I like about this pregnancy:
I'm carrying lower...rarely are there feet in my ribs.
My hair is soft and thick (it was very dry and brittle with pregnancy #1).
No swelling (remember my cankles??)!!!
I can take a nap every day if I want to.
This baby is very active...I like watching him karate chop and kick (even if it does hurt a little sometimes).
Things I don't like about this pregnancy:
I have a hard time staying asleep at night.
I get "morning sickness" in the evenings a few times a week.
I'm starting to get impatient about meeting this new little guy of ours...even if the pregnancy has been enjoyable. Maybe he'll decide to join us a week and a half early like Charlotte did...
5 comments:
You are beyond darling. Here's to hoping he wants to come early!
You look so good! I just love you. You are so cute.
I love that you've compared your likes and dislikes of each pregnancy. Keep doing that. Just think, pretty soon we'll be kissing on some sweet little cheeks. Weren't we just doing that on Charlotte's little baby cheeks. She's grown too fast.
You're lookin' really good! Thanks for the updates.
I can't wait to see pics when he's here! So glad the pregnancy is better than last time.
Post a Comment