Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We're adding...

a boy to the bunch!
We are so excited (especially Adam)! It was so fun to go see the little guy today. He gave the technician a little bit of a rough time when it came to getting shots of his hands and feet. He kept his ankles crossed and liked to keep his arms up by his face. We did get this profile shot though.
My favorite part is always seeing the 3D picture. It's a little sneak peek...

22 comments:

Cassie said...

Ohhhhhh! I love these pictures! I am so happy for you guys! Love you!

Amber said...

I'm so excited for you guys! He already looks so cute. Congrats!

emily said...

HORRAY! I'm so excited for you! When is he due? YAY!

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

Yay! Just like us! This just reinforces that we need to live close one day! Congrats!

Brittany and Marcin said...

YIPEE!!! You're going to love having a boy! They are so fun (I am a little biased though :) ). Congratulations!

Lara said...

YEAH!!! Boys are so fun

Sarah said...

You are definitely going to know what to do with this little guy (growing up with all of those brothers.) I can't wait to meet him!

Robin M. said...

Isn't technology amazing these days? I am happy he looks healthy and strong. Charlotte is going to be the best big sister ever! We loved seeing you in Texas!

James & Tara Huish said...

I was right!!!:) I've been SO excited to hear! Good job on posting right away! I bet he'll be a lady killer if he gets those dark eyes like Charlotte's:) So excited for you guys!

Tara

Jenny G said...

Oooo! I'm so excited for you guys. It's like we're opposites:) I just love having one of each!

Karen Nelson said...

Very cool pics! I am so excited to see this little guy in September(ish). Boys really are SO fun! Now...for that name...... : )

Karlene said...

Wow....that's MY grandson, Talulo!!!!

Charlissa said...

Love the ultrasound pictures! He looks good. I am so excited to be an aunt again. I am sooo excited for y'all. Love ya tons!!

Gerber Family said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! Boy are great!!

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

Congratulations! Charlotte is so adorable I cant wait to see how darling your little guy is! I hope you are feeling ok. It is so tiring to be pregnant while chasing around a toddler.We are very excited for you guys!!

Jodi said...

How exciting-CONGRATS!!

stephanie said...

Congrats!! Boys are so much fun!! I think the farm is private...it belongs to a preschool, but after running by there a few times the farmer has gotten to know us and lets us come in to help him feed the animals!

Erin Anderson said...

Congrats Laura,
I am so excited for you guys! I just wanted you to know that I love reading your blog and I wrote a little something about you on my blog. I also passed an award on to you! You can find out more info on my blog!

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for the post! That is so funny- I totally saw your name on Erin's blog too and was wondering how you are doing...your family is so cute, congrats on the boy! I would love for you to follow our blog, brassellblog.blogspot.com.

Hayley said...

I haven't been to your blog in awhile but I'm sure glad I did now! What GREAT NEWS! So fun to have BOTH a girl and boy! I was real uneasy about having a boy and everyone told me boys are easier and have a special bond with their mama and they were ALL RIGHT- boys are THE BEST!!! Little Charlotte will be such a good big sister too! Congratulations Laura!

Sarah Coyne said...

Way exciting!!! Congratulations! Boys are SO much fun!

Jonnycool said...

HOLY CRAP! Someone replaced your son with a pudding monster!!! RUN! (yes i know...I a dork)