Monday, April 19, 2010

Straight Hair

Today I was a little bored and a little curious. I've never straightened Charlotte's hair before, and I wanted to know what it looked like...so I found out. Adam and I both decided that we are glad she has curly hair. We also couldn't help but note how uneven her hair is, but it isn't noticable when it's curly. Maybe I should take her to a professional the next time we cut her hair. We had a difficult time getting her to hold still long enough to get a picture of the back of her hair because she wanted to turn around and say "cheese." So, this is the best shot we got...and it's got some motion.

10 comments:

Amber said...

So cute. I've always wanted to straighten Grace's hair... I should try too!

Rachel Holloway said...

TOO CUTE! I mean, seriously, she's a cute little girl no matter what...but those curls are just PRECIOUS! :)

mini-wheats said...

Maybe one side of her head curls a little more than the other, so when you straighten it, it looks crooked. That's how my hair is. I always have to tell the hair stylist that so they don't keep chopping it shorter and shorter to even it out!

Sarah said...

Awww...she looks adorable. I remember the first time I did Kaia's Matt came home and was like, "She looks too different. I like it better curly." LOL My mom thinks that she looks too old. We sure do miss you guys. We need to get together when we get back.

Gerber Family said...

So cute! She looks like such a grown up!

Sarah Coyne said...

I can't believe she sat still enough to let you straighten her hair! Definitely a cute look, but I love the curls too!

Karlene said...

Cute, cute, cute! But I have to agree there is something about those curls...they remind me of my own kiddos! Love ya!

Cassie said...

LOL! Lovin it!

Karen Nelson said...

She really looks like a little mini Laura with her hair sraight! She is such a doll with both straight and curly. She will be happy she has choices. Do love her curls however. Miss them!

Charlissa said...

She looks so big with her hair straight. Its real cute. She just looks a lot older and I'm just not ready for her to be that old yet...