Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let the Christmas Festivities Commence!

Adam finished his mid-terms and clinic work for the month. It has been a long three weeks. While I completed all of my Christmas shopping, I felt like the Christmas festivities couldn't really begin until Adam was a part of them. So, my friend Amber and I set up a gingerbread house making event for the very evening after our husbands were done.
I enjoy doing this every year!
Adam made the pentagon. Um, sometimes I don't get him. =)
Here's mine.
Amber won the CandyLand award.
Dan won most improved!

6 comments:

Karlene said...

Very impressive...ours was a disaster. NEVER buy a gingerbread house kit, big mistake. Next year will be better.

Karen Nelson said...

Wow..really looks like fun! When y'all are here next year we will have to do that for sure! SO glad Adam is back and y'all can celebrate the holidays "together"!

Amber said...

You are being too modest. You didn't tell people what award you got: the best, most perfect gingerbread house. :) That was soo much fun! Thanks for inviting us over! :)

Starleigh said...

A tip for next year: DON"T let your two year old try to help! Nothing will end up on the house. It will all end up on the floor, the couch, your hair, her clothes... :)

Cassie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Jonny and I have been wanting to do that for weeks now. I need to call you and get some tips. We miss you guys

Cassie said...

One more thing....Adam....freaking smile in your picture!!!