Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Little Girl

Where or where did my baby go? It seems as though C becomes more of a little girl every day. It is so wonderous for me to watch her learn and express herself.

Dear Santa...
No need for a sippy cup:
Wearing a ponytail:
Always wearing big girl shoes:
Chatting on the phone:
I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father sent her to me!

6 comments:

mini-wheats said...

She's adorable! I can't believe she's grown up to be a little girl either!

Jessica said...

you sure do have a gorgeous little girl. I am glad things are going so well.! You are a great mom. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Every time I see her, I am more and more in awe at how grown up she is getting! Seroiusly, she's such a doll and has such a fun little personality!

Karlene said...

What a bright little star to have in your life! God is so good and his sweet little girls and boys are the best gifts ever. Cherish her always!

Charlissa said...

She is so big! I miss her so much. I wish we could be there for Christmas or that y'all could be here with us. I sure love y'all a ton. C looks great and healthy. Y'all have a way cute little girl.

Karen Nelson said...

Wow, it just hit me how much of her life I have missed. I don't even really know her personality.

But I love that we have blogs and such so we can see Charlotte often. She is just gorgeous in her pics and seems very grown up! What a blessing she is to us all!