hahaha...too funny! Ryker has gotten stuck like that a few times.
OH my goodness! I love this. I just love the look on her face! HAHA...I laughed so hard!
That's the face I pulled today when I couldn't fit into my jeans! Poor girl! hahaha!
I totally remember moments like that as a young child. Pretty traumatizing... Ha, little cutie!
Laura, this picture is WONDERFUL. I laughed so hard when I saw it. She's going to love this when she gets older!
Great time to have a camera handy. She's even adorable when she's upset.
Look at that big mouth!! Poor baby sittin there stuck and you are just taking pictures while she is in peril. Geez mom.
Oh my goodness! That is sad/funny!!
How sad but Funny!
P.S. GREAT picture for a wedding video! ;)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
hahaha...too funny! Ryker has gotten stuck like that a few times.
OH my goodness! I love this. I just love the look on her face! HAHA...I laughed so hard!
That's the face I pulled today when I couldn't fit into my jeans! Poor girl! hahaha!
I totally remember moments like that as a young child. Pretty traumatizing... Ha, little cutie!
Laura, this picture is WONDERFUL. I laughed so hard when I saw it. She's going to love this when she gets older!
Great time to have a camera handy. She's even adorable when she's upset.
Look at that big mouth!! Poor baby sittin there stuck and you are just taking pictures while she is in peril. Geez mom.
Oh my goodness! That is sad/funny!!
How sad but Funny!
P.S. GREAT picture for a wedding video! ;)
Post a Comment