For Thanksgiving this year, Adam and I didn't have to choose which family we were going to spend it with. We were fortunate to have both of our families around for the holiday. Adam and I went down to Georgia and Adam's family joined us from Texas. It was GREAT to have all the noise and bustle in the house. It really made the holiday!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Thanksgiving
I know I'm a little late with the Thanksgiving post. Okay, a lot late. So, here goes...
For Thanksgiving this year, Adam and I didn't have to choose which family we were going to spend it with. We were fortunate to have both of our families around for the holiday. Adam and I went down to Georgia and Adam's family joined us from Texas. It was GREAT to have all the noise and bustle in the house. It really made the holiday!
The girls (Mom Nelson, Charlissa, me, Ma Zuluaga) had a great time in the kitchen baking pies and rolls, cooking the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and all the other delish food that goes along with Thanksgiving dinner. Where were the boys???
Entertaining Dito (or were they just entertaining themselves and using Dito as an excuse to play Legos?!?) and playing NERTS.
Then we just ate,
and ate,
and ate.
It was a great meal and everyone took a nice, long nap afterward!
For Thanksgiving this year, Adam and I didn't have to choose which family we were going to spend it with. We were fortunate to have both of our families around for the holiday. Adam and I went down to Georgia and Adam's family joined us from Texas. It was GREAT to have all the noise and bustle in the house. It really made the holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great food, company, and memories. Thanks.
Post a Comment