Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Charlotte Meets Santa

Last night we took Charlotte to meet Santa. They take free pictures at Pro Bass Shop, and they also let me take pictures. She was so good for Santa, but did look a little confused as to what was going on. She wore the new hat we bought her yesterday. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but it was WAY too cute for me to wait until Christmas to put it on her.

6 comments:

Elder Nate Mountain said...

She is over the top cute in that hat!!!

Karen Nelson said...

I just need to hug her she is so cute! She makes the hat cute! I am glad she liked Santa too.

Rachel Holloway said...

Good thing she is young and you can just wrap it up and give it to her on Christmas day. SOOO CUTE!

Amber said...

awww... what a cutie!!! I love your new blog look by the way! :)

Cassie said...

That hat is SO adorable on her and thats a pretty good lookin Santa too

Cheril Lunt said...

that hat is too cute... She looks like a little peanut in it...