
The Friday after Thanksgiving, we blessed Charlotte. She was blessed at my parent's home and it was so nice to have the quiet, family setting for the blessing. We just wish Cassie, Jonny and Hailey could have joined us, as well as Dario and Joshua.


Charlotte was able to wear the same blessing dress that I wore wore when I was blessed. Which I didn't think would be possible since I was blessed at one month and Charlotte was blessed at almost four months. Luckily, Charlotte is on the small side and the dress fit her beautifully.

Adam, his dad, my dad and Bishop Sheridan stood in the circle, and Adam blessed her. I am so grateful for a worthy Priesthood holder. It was a wonderful experience to see the Priesthood work within our own small family once again and bless our baby girl. It was a beautiful blessing.
2 comments:
What a wonderful occasion! I am so glad you got to have your family there for the blessing. Your Thanksgiving looks scrumptious and SO MUCH FUN--great to get the families together!!
What a wonderful memory! I have dreamed of this moment for years. Y'all make the most darling family and I am so grateful that each of you are a part of my family. Love y'all so much!
Post a Comment