Last night Adam and I went to a Cavaliers game. It was my first time attending a basketball game that wasn't held in the church cultural hall (sad, I know). A friend of his from school, Dan Piper had some extra tickets to the game and invited us to go. We had a really good time, and Charlotte even enjoyed it.
Basketball games have a very different atmosphere than baseball games. There were a lot more bells and whistles during the basketball game...including flames.

Adam wanted a picture to prove that Charlotte was a Cavs fan, so he insisted on this picture:

Charlotte acted surprising well during the entire game. She only fussed once and the rest of the time sat on Adam's lap. Her hands are very entertaining for her right now. What I want to know is why she can't sit this contently at church.

We had a great time with Adam's friends from school. They were a lot of fun, and I'm sure Adam was glad to have someone watching the game with him who actually loves sports. I enjoyed going to the game more for the experience of it rather than the actual game. The Cavs did a great job though. They not only beat the other team, but they made more than 100 points which means that if we take our tickets to Taco Bell, we'll get a free chalupa!
10 comments:
Oh, the Cavs are our favorite to watch! Looks like fun, and Charlotte looks as beautiful as ever!
Hey, that one picture is a little scarey for a grandma!
Charlotte is so darling in the pictures. I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks.
Laura, you look great! You can fix your hair as good or better than it was when you first had it cut.
Adam...as always...you are precious to me.
Love you all!
Why doesn't she sit contently at church?? Because there aren't flames and bells and whistles. :) jk!!
Hey--ALMOST done with your pics! I am sorry for the delay. I had SO much going on with everyone coming and being here and then getting all the backup orders done as well...
This week--for sure!
I love the picture of her sucking her thumb. Also I still wanted to tell you that your hair is really cute but if I put it on your other post it would just get lost among the other comments! You look great!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I love your new short hair and Charlotte is looking so cuute!! Thumb sucker, maybe? haha :)
We love the Cavs too. It is an awesome experience going to a game. I think it is great that she was good for you guys. It is fun to get out as a family.
Your hair is SO fantastic!!! I wouldn't have believed it could look better than your gorgeous long hair, but I think it really does. Nice job. And your daughter is really one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Good thing Adam married you! :D
Free chalupa - definitely the most important result of the evening!!!
Going to professional basketball games are not just activities, they are Events! We watch the Jazz occasionally and just being there with all those fans is a trip in and of itself. I bet Charlotte loved the tons of people and cheers!
I was wondering if the baby blanket I sent you arrived safely. It was a few weeks ago, so hopefully all is well. Please let me know if you think you can use it. Thanks!
wow, you are one hot mama! you look so good in your new haircut! you guys really were in the nose bleed section!
Post a Comment