Ahhhhh!!!! She is changing already and I miss her so much. Please make sure you take lots and lots of pics and post them so that I can watch her grow. She is beautiful, just like her mama.
Aww...I love all of her hair. Man why do I always have to have bald babies? I think she has more than my boys do. LOL She is so sweet. I am glad to hear that you are adjusting to life as a mom...I knew that you would. I know you are loving life and that you are a great mommy. Congrats again she is so gorgeous!
well this is the cutest little monkey i've ever seen! she's making me baby hungry! gracie had dark thick hair just like that, but curly! so stinkin' cute!
She is so dang cute!! I know she just can't wait to have me hold her!! : ) I love all those fun baby faces of newborns! They add so much joy to everything!
14 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!!!
She is so beautiful! I'm sure you're a fantastic mom!
Ahhhhh!!!! She is changing already and I miss her so much. Please make sure you take lots and lots of pics and post them so that I can watch her grow. She is beautiful, just like her mama.
Love this photo. Monkey face or not she is a little angel.
She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her!
Aww...I love all of her hair. Man why do I always have to have bald babies? I think she has more than my boys do. LOL She is so sweet. I am glad to hear that you are adjusting to life as a mom...I knew that you would. I know you are loving life and that you are a great mommy. Congrats again she is so gorgeous!
well this is the cutest little monkey i've ever seen! she's making me baby hungry! gracie had dark thick hair just like that, but curly! so stinkin' cute!
I love the "O lips" (that is what we called them)! They are so cute!!
She is so dang cute!! I know she just can't wait to have me hold her!! : ) I love all those fun baby faces of newborns! They add so much joy to everything!
Its about time there were some more pictures! So cute! She looks great. Her monkey face is hillarious!
I wonder where she gets that from... She is such a doll... You sure to make some cute ones.
that face is so cute! i love the faces that they make at you, it's the best feeling!
Wow this picture is darling. Congrats she is sooo cute!
Post a Comment