I got a phone call from my mom this morning begging me to put up more pictures of Charlotte. I hate to only put up posts about her, but I don't really have anything else to write about right now. My day pretty much revolves around her. So, here are some pictures for a very loving grandmother...
Adam couldn't find her blanket that she usually sleeps with, so he put one of his t-shirts over her instead. If only he had gone into her nursery...he would have found a gold mine of blankets!


14 comments:
she is so soo cute Laura!! And, hey I am sure everyone is loving all your posts about her!! :)
She is a doll, and I can't believe how wide eyed she is. And all smiles and of course all that hair. Please keep the photos coming Laura. I ask your mom daily about little Charlotte, love the pics.
So, so cute! BTW-I fully expect your blogs to be about Charlotte, pretty much forever now! And I love it! Thanks for sharing all the adorable looks of your new baby!
Never ever stop putting up pictures of this adorable baby. She is amazing. I'm like your mom. I can't get enough of pictures like that. I WISH I WAS A GRANDMA! Love you sweetie.
Yay, I am so excited you can use the baby blanket. She is just beautiful. I am sure you've heard that a thousand times, but I don't think moms ever get sick of that.
P.S. I am staying in Guatemala for 3 more weeks. I will be home on the 19th, just so you know. Love you!
She is GORGEOUS, Laura! Congratulations again! And like everyone else, I have to say that I love seeing all the pictures of her. How are you adjusting to the whole "mommy" thing? =) I bet you are a great mom!
She is a doll, and she looks like a very happy baby!
Thanks so much, just seeing her does my heart good and makes my eyes moist. She has changed so much already and I miss her something terrible. Please take the advice of all the previous comments and put lots and lots of pictures of her. How could any of us ever get tired of looking at that beautiful face. Aren't you glad you have such a beautiful child in which your world can revolve..she is heaven sent. Give her lots of kisses from her "Mamita". Love you both dearly.
i love her! i wish you lived closer... i would be over all the time. =)
She is so cute!! Let me know if you are up to doing anything! We would love to play with you two!!
OK so she is adorable like everyone else has said..... I think my favorite picture is hte second to last one I feel like she is throwing out the peace sign and sayin What up homie... haha thats all.
Don't apologize for posting about your baby! She is your life right now-enjoy and post away!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! We miss you guys! I can't wait to mee her in person!
Post a Comment